1. General Principles
① Management Policy supplements the Terms of Service and explain the factors the users shall be acknowledged including the consequences (hereinafter referred to as "Penalties") that can be resulted from the users' violation of the Terms of Service, the procedures for appealing and Recovery Policy.
② This Management Policy applies to the game service of Red Knights.
③ The Company may modify its Management Policy as necessary in order to provide better services. The Company shall provide notifications of such modification through a method (announcements on websites or by email) at the users' convenience.
2. Reports, Appeals and Customer Services
① Any members may inform the Company in the case when discovering violation of the Terms of Service and Management Policy committed by other members, and affected by damage incurred by aforementioned activities.
② Any members may appeal to the Company if they have been treated unfairly by the Company or the Company caused them a damage in terms of using the game service.
③ Any members may send inquiries, suggestions or requests regarding the game service.
3. Red Knights Management Policy & Special Policy
① The Company shall prevent any behaviors violating the Terms of Service and Management Policy and make utmost efforts to provide game services smoothly.
② The Company adopts a non-interventionist policy regarding any user trouble. However, if conflict among members involves violation of the Terms of Service, Management Policy or acts that interrupt the game service, the Company, as a moderator, may review the matter and take necessary measures.
④ The Company shall receive reports about bugs and errors incurred during the game service through the customer center and community websites in order to resolve the issues swiftly.
⑤ The Company, its employees and administrators may provide limited answers or may not provide answers to any inquiries that are related to content updates or development plans considered to be confidential.
4. Management Policy for Names
① "Names" refer to all types of names (nicknames, character names, guild names and etc.) created by members in order to identify characters, items or groups within the game service.
② In principle, members can create names freely.
③ Despite Section 2, use of the names defined in the following clauses are restricted and the Company has the right to change the names without prior notification. The use of following names are subject to penalties:
(1) Names that may offend other players or that are regarded as sexual harassment
(2) Names that include abusive language, advertisements or sexual content
(3) Names that used against a specific race or gender
(4) Names that deemed to criticize, insult or harm the reputation of a specific person, community, group, region or religion
(5) Names that impersonate the Company, its employees, affiliated personnel or administrators
(6) Names that are banned by Terms of Service
(7) Names that violate other laws or social norms
5. Penalty Policy
① The range of penalties are as follows:
(1) Permanent termination of the consolidated account: The penalty to permanently limit the use of all games and relevant services provided by the Company.
(2) Permanent Limitation in Use of the Game: The penalty to permanently limit the use of the game, Red Knights and its relevant services.
(3) Limitation Period: The penalty to limit the use of the game, Red Knights and its relevant services for the certain period of time.
② If the Company imposes a penalty in accordance with Section 1, any gains or advantage (Items, EXP or etc.) acquired will be recollected or adjusted. If it is difficult to identify the gains or advantage acquired through abusing bugs or using illegal programs, the Company may reset the user's game information.
③ In the case of fraudulent use of account caused by the owner's mishandling of his/her account or violations of Terms of Service incurring while sharing an account, both the wrongdoer and the owner of the account are responsible for all liabilities and the Company may impose penalties on the accounts belong to them.
④ If it is confirmed that one has violated Terms of Service in 2 or more areas, the Company may impose the designated penalties.
⑤ The Company may impose a penalty for violation of Terms of Service on the ones who helped or cooperated with other members violating Terms of Service or the ones who took inappropriate advantage from the wrongdoing.
⑥ Penalties are imposed in accordance with the Penalty Standards in Article 6. The Company may not, or may impose a lesser penalty by taking into account the situation when the violation is committed or its effect on the service.
⑦ The Company may impose penalties on violations even if the committed violations are not clearly stated in the Penalty Standards in Article 6.
6. Penalty Standards
Trading in-game items with cash or goods/services in an inappropriate way
Trading game accounts with cash in an inappropriate way
Illegal Use of Other's Name
Creating an account by using other's personal information
Act of deceiving other users to take inappropriate advantage within the game
Impersonation of Administrator
Impersonation of the Company, its employees, affiliated personnel or administrators
Misuse of Bugs/Limitations
Exploitation of errors occurred within the game or services to take advantage or give a damage to others
Abuse of Limitations
Act of taking inappropriate advantage by abusing limitations in the game system design
Act of taking inappropriate advantage by creating new accounts repeatedly
Act of creating, using and circulating computer programs, equipment or devices in order to paralyze technical protection for the game service or hinder normal operation.
Act of remaking the program relevant to game programs or game services and utilize the program to use the game services in an inappropriate way
Expression of offensive and slanderous language in chat rooms and posts that may be threatening or unpleasant to other members
Exploitation of the game system to interrupt normal game play of others.
Activities that interrupt the operation of the Company's game service by abusing the game system or customer service system (such as a false report)
Uploading repetitive posts in game chat rooms and community boards
Behaviors that are not generally accepted by social norms
Disclosing personal information of other members without prior consent
Use of names defined in each clause of Article 3 Section 3.
(Forced to change the names)
Illegal access to the service using other user's account or taking inappropriate advantage by intentionally taking part in fraudulent use of other user's account.
Paying for paid service by using other user's payment method
Gaining illegal profit by abusing the Company's or the third party's payment or refund process
※ In the table above, "Consolidated", "Permanent" and "X Day(s)" refer to "Permanent termination of the consolidated account", "Permanent termination of the consolidated account" and "Suspension for the designated period of time" respectively.
7. Recovery Policy
① Under the condition that accurate and objective information is provided, the Company is able to make recovery of any loss or changes in game information (Information of any items, game money, points, achievements and level that can be acquired by playing the game) of users if the loss or changes are caused by the Company's own fault or technical error of the game service.
② Any users who wish to recover the information as stated in Section 1, the users shall request for recovery to the customer service within 7 days from the information loss.
③ The recovery request stated in Section 2 shall be done directly by the owner of the account and the request by the third person will not be accepted.
④ The following cases of loss or changes are not subject to recovery or indemnification:
(1) When the loss is caused by the user's own fault or unfamiliarity with the game system, notices, terms or policies
(2) When the loss is caused by the user's normal activities within the game such as salvaging, enchanting, fusing or selling items
(3) When the loss is caused by the user's activities unauthorized by the Company such as trading/sharing items or accounts
(4) When the loss is caused by the issues between users such as fraud without any involvement of the Company
(5) When the loss is caused by changing or resetting the mobile phone
⑤ The Company has rights to modify or change the content of the game service through patches or updates if required for management or technical issues. The recovery for the information modified, changed or deleted through the process will be limited.
8. Community Service Management Policy
① Community is an online forum provided by the Company where users can post and share various types of opinions and information regarding the game service. It includes external communites provided by the Company such as the official homepage, official cafe and SNS.
② In principle, there shall be no involvement of the Company in conflicts among the community users. However, if conflict among members involves violation of the Terms of Service and Management Policy or acts that interrupt the game service, the Company, as a moderator, may review the matter and take necessary measures.
③ The Company may delete or refuse to upload the posts (Any texts, images, sound, or a combination of the previously mentioned items (e.g. Texts, images, video clips)) defined in the following clauses without any prior notice.
(1) Any posts with abusive language or slang
(2) Any posts that sexually harass, disgust or offend others
(3) Any posts that violate the rights (including IP rights) of the Company or the third party
(4) Any posts that slander or malign others (including personal insults and rumors)
(5) Any posts that include personal information (including location, contact number, email, etc.) of oneself or others
(6) Any posts that introduce or advertise illegal programs or private servers
(7) Any posts that mock or criticize a specific region, religion, race or disability
(8) Any posts that impersonate the Company, its employees, affiliated personnel, bulletin boards administrator or others who are related to the game service
(9) Any posts that are related to violating Terms of Service
(10) Any posts that contain content irrelevant to the purposes of the bulletin boards or community service
(11) Any posts that are banned by other existing terms, service policy and related laws of each community
④ The Company may impose penalties on the ones who uploaded any types of the posts defined in Article 8, Section 3 in accordance with the rules notified by each community.